Vans, buses and trucks – commercial vehicles are a major part of our lives. Today we can choose from an extensive range of goods worldwide that are delivered right to our doors. This would not be possible without freight transport and logistics. And it is the commercial vehicles that cover that last mile. They carry over 70 percent of transported goods and therefore form the backbone of transport and the economy. They are also service providers and chauffeurs. They dispose of our waste, help us to move house, assist the rescue services, take our children to school and drive us to work. So commercial vehicles actually keep our everyday lives “on the go.”
The IAA Commercial Vehicles in 2020 will address the question of what the future of commercial vehicles will be like. The IAA takes place in Hannover and is the world’s leading trade show for transport, logistics and mobility. And in fact, the whole commercial vehicle sector is on a path of innovation. As in many other branches of industry, the particularly important topics here are automation and connectivity, safety and security, environmental protection, electric mobility and new logistics and traffic concepts for the towns of the future. It offers a unique cross section of the entire value chain in the industry, from vehicles to transport and logistics, and from manufacturers to the many medium-sized suppliers.
Tuesday 22 September 2020. On arrival your driver will meet you and transfer you to Plaza Hotel, (www.hannover-plaza-hotel.com)
This hotel is a modern superior 3 star hotel located only 100m to the main station (Hauptbahnhof). Each room comes with satellite and pay TV and Wi Fi. As a special service, hotel guests receive a discount on the entrance ticket to Cinemax in the adjacent building and have complimentary access to the fitness and wellness club nearby. The hotel offers an express breakfast for those guests who need to leave early.
Due to the hotel’s close proximity to the main station, Hannover Messe can be reached by train in 10 minutes.
Price per person sharing a twin bedded room: €835.00 or €1380:00 in a single room.
- Airport to hotel transfer on arrival
- Accommodation for 5 nights at Plaza Hotel (22 to 27 September)
- Daily American breakfast.
- Local taxes
Tour prices exclude:
- All flight bookings, but we can arrange for you.
- All passport and visa fees. For visa information, please visit our web-page
- All meals not stipulated above.
- All expenses of a personal nature such as bar bills, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Trade Fair Entrance ticket
- Return transfers to the airport, but can be arranged if required.
- Travel insurance, however this can be arranged. Please ask for a quote.
Please note the following conditions/details.
- All prices are quoted in Euros.
- We are unable to accept payment by credit/debit cards.
Travel package available on www.tradefairtours.com
For bookings, enquiries, more hotel options and other dates, please contact